måndag 7 december 2009

The Descent (2005)


Yes, this movie is. as. fucking. good. as. it. ever. was.

I've seen it three or four times now and it still totally freaks me out. The tight, disgusting little tunnels they are crawling through and the feeling of despair when they realize that they are trapped in a totally unknown cave. With something very, very deadly. The fact that the entire cave was built in Pinewood amazes me even more and that is why Neil Marshall is a fucking genius.

I do have high hopes for part two. We'll get to that bit when it comes to the cinema in january.

1 kommentar:

  1. It's one of the few pure horror classics that has been made the last couple of years, and I love every second of it: from the characters to the gore. And the location... Mmm! :)

    SvaraRadera